Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilhelmina Packard
Admin
Wilhelmina Packard

............. Empty
PostSubject: .............   ............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 5:27 pm

1. No using other people's characters unless you have that person's permission to do so.

2. If anyone hasn't notified me or someone who can that they're unable to post due to real life circumstances within a month, the characters they have will either be killed off or given to someone who doesn't already have the maximum of characters.

3. Please respect your fellow RPers! If you have a disagreement, take it somewhere else and don't let it bleed into the RP itself. If there are instances of hate speech or someone pushes another RPer to pursue a plotline that other person isn't comfortable with (like rape) they WILL be banned from the RP and their character will be killed off. People will have different boundaries, so just ask what they're okay with and what they aren't. <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><strong>

4. Following that logic, I don't want to allow sexual violence into this RP.</strong> This covers the <em>different forms of rape</em> like the traditional concept of a stranger attacking someone in an alley, <strong>rape by coercion</strong> and <strong>rape by deception</strong>. <em>Dubcon</em> is just a six-letter word for rape, so don't try to sneak that past anyone here.</span>

5. Since we have characters with superhuman abilities, it's especially important that you try to stay away from over powered characters and adhere to weaknesses for whatever species you choose. Regular humans <em>can</em> become mutates, but many times they just die of radiation sickness. Mutates can still be killed by bullets and explosives. Robots and androids can still be destroyed by human weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://babylon-roleplay.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules and Information :: Rules-
Jump to: